Free Government Cell Phone
What is the Free Government Cell Phone Service Program?You can get a FREE government cell phone service plus FREE talk, text and Data if you qualify! How? This is possible through the government-supported Lifeline program. Lifeline has helped millions of Americans who qualify to get cell phone service. YOU can get your FREE cell phone service right now! Some people may not consider cell phone service a necessity, but imagine if you have a serious medical condition and need to stay in touch with your doctor or if your car breaks down on an empty stretch of road. Cell phones are extremely important to have, and in fact have become a necessity. During these tough economic times, many people can barely afford to pay their cell phone bills or can’t afford one at all.
How You Can Get a FREE Government Cell Phone Service with FREE talk, text and Data TODAY!There are a couple ways you can qualify for a FREE government cell phone service with FREE monthly talk, text and Data. You may qualify if you participate in a government assistance program such as:
- Food Stamps, or Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Section 8 or Federal Public Housing
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- National Free School Lunch Program
- Many Other Government Programs (varies by state)
- (i) the service is a Lifeline service; (ii) Lifeline is a government assistance program; (iii) the service may not be transferred to someone else; (iv) consumers must meet certain eligibility requirements before enrolling in the Lifeline program; (v) the Lifeline program permits only one Lifeline discount per household; (vi) documentation is necessary for enrollment; and (vii) Q LINK is the provider of the services.